Dr. Robert Byerly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Byerly?

March 25th, 2016

He was amazing. My son felt very comfortable talking to him. Thanks for making my son's transition to a new Dr so wonderful.

October 3rd, 2013

I DON'T RECOMMEND HIM

I have been going to him for more than a year now and until today he has had 90% wrong diagnosis. He mis diagnosed even a ear infection which eventually led to my 9month old child suffering for months. Milk is the most common allergy in children. When my child reacted to a formula mixed with banana, he insisted that my child CANNOT be allergic to milk, it has to be banana. He infact gave me a milk formula for my 6month(at the time) old. After we gave him he was choking, had rashes all over his face and neck... DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD TO HIM. I HAVE BEEN DISAPPOINTED EVERYTIME MY SON FELL SICK.

June 27th, 2012

Professional and Caring

Dr. Byerly is a fantastic doctor and I cannot recommend him enough. He is very friendly, professional, and down to earth. He never seems like he is in a rush and takes time to address any and all questions or concerns. As a first time mom who spends more time than probably necessary in the doctor's office Dr. Byerly is always a pleasure to deal with.

October 5th, 2017