Dr. Robert Byerly MD Patient Reviews

March 25th, 2016
He was amazing. My son felt very comfortable talking to him. Thanks for making my son's transition to a new Dr so wonderful.

October 2nd, 2013
I DON'T RECOMMEND HIM
I have been going to him for more than a year now and until today he has had 90% wrong diagnosis. He mis diagnosed even a ear infection which eventually led to my 9month old child suffering for months. Milk is the most common allergy in children. When my child reacted to a formula mixed with banana, he insisted that my child CANNOT be allergic to milk, it has to be banana. He infact gave me a milk formula for my 6month(at the time) old. After we gave him he was choking, had rashes all over his face and neck... DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD TO HIM. I HAVE BEEN DISAPPOINTED EVERYTIME MY SON FELL SICK.

June 26th, 2012
Professional and Caring
Dr. Byerly is a fantastic doctor and I cannot recommend him enough. He is very friendly, professional, and down to earth. He never seems like he is in a rush and takes time to address any and all questions or concerns. As a first time mom who spends more time than probably necessary in the doctor's office Dr. Byerly is always a pleasure to deal with.