A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Byrne, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byrne
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Byrne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Byrne, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Byrne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Byrne MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Byrne practice?
- Dr. Robert Byrne has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Byrne practices Urology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lavonia, GA and Royston, GA.
See Athens Urologists.