A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Byrne, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byrne
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Byrne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Byrne, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Byrne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Byrne MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Byrne practice?
- Dr. Robert Byrne has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Byrne practices Urology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lavonia, GA and Royston, GA.
See Athens Urologists.