A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Byrne, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Byrne, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bladder Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate
- General Urology
- Kidney cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Robotic surgery
- bladder control problems
- kidney stones
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Byrne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Roy Byrne MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Byrne practice?
- Dr. Robert Byrne has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Byrne practices Surgery and Urology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Surgeons and Athens Urologists.