A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Conway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conway
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Conway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Conway, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Conway graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Conway has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Capital Region Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Conway MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Conway practice?
- Dr. Robert Conway has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Conway practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Physiatrists.