A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Crowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Crowell, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Crowell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crowell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crowell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Crowell practice?
Dr. Robert Crowell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marion, OH.
See Marion Surgeons.