Learn more about Dr. Robert Crowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Crowell, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crowell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crowell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Crowell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crowell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Raymond Crowell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Crowell practice?
- Dr. Robert Crowell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Crowell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Marion, OH.
See Marion Surgeons and Marion Orthopedic Surgeons.