A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Crowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Crowell, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Crowell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crowell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Raymond Crowell MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Crowell practice?
- Dr. Robert Crowell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Crowell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Marion, OH.
See Marion Surgeons and Marion Orthopedic Surgeons.