Learn more about Dr. Robert Crowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Crowell, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crowell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crowell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Crowell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crowell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Raymond Crowell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Crowell practice?
- Dr. Robert Crowell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Crowell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Marion, OH.
See Marion Orthopedic Surgeons and Marion Surgeons.