A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Duran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Duran graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Duran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Duran practice?
Dr. Robert Duran practices Surgery near San Marcos, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Floresville, TX.
See San Marcos Surgeons.