A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Eckert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eckert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eckert, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckert graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eckert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eckert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Eckert practice?
Dr. Robert Eckert practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.