A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Eckert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Eckert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Eckert, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckert graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eckert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Eckert DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Eckert practice?
- Dr. Robert Eckert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Eckert practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.