A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Frank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Frank has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Richard Frank MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Frank practice?
- Dr. Robert Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Frank practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.