A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hagan, Hand, Wrist, and Peripheral Nerve Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Migraine Disorders
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Radial Neuropathy (Saturday Night Palsy)
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagan graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Randal Hagan MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Surgery of the Hand, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Hagan practice?
- Dr. Robert Hagan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hagan practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Surgery of the Hand, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Sports Medicine Doctors and Saint Louis Surgeons.