Hand, Wrist, and Peripheral Nerve Surgery
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 5th, 2015

I would never go back.

Feb 23rd, 2015

This doctor is horrible.

by Kevin Curtis on Jan 5th, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. and staff since I was referred to him for work comp. He treated me very well and listened to my issues and treated them finding the problem in a short time. His staff followed up with me scheduling my surgery. Highly recommend him to anyone requiring this type of Dr.

Surgeon ruined my life show details Surgeon ruined my life
by Wishicouldgoback on Dec 14th, 2014

This surgeon destroyed my life with his simple surgery, the one he said had no repercussions. This surgeon took my pain from a 3 to 20 on a daily basis and refused to see me after. Never have I met a doctor with less compassion in my life.

Jul 10th, 2012

Fantastic physician. Excellent diagnostician. Can't thank him enough for curing my pain!

Excellent experience show details Excellent experience
Jan 18th, 2012

Dr. Hagan came in on Sunday for an emergency. He also called Florida colleague to remove the sitches while I was on vacation the following week.

Truly Gifted and Compassionate Man show details Truly Gifted and Compassionate Man
Jan 5th, 2012

After suffering from severe, debilitating abdominal and groin pain for several years and visiting 8 specialists, we were referred to Dr. Hagan. He correctly diagnosed my condition at the first appointment and through denervation and nerve decompression surgery, successfully removed my pain and gave me my life back! I can not possibly say enough great things about this man and his nurse, Kirsten. I am a patient who required thinking out of the box as I have a very severe latex allergy. Dr. Hagan and the fine folks at the surgery center went above and beyond to make both surgeries safe and successful! Highly recommend!!!

Life-Changing! show details Life-Changing!
Aug 5th, 2011

I can't thank Dr. Hagan and his staff at Neuropax enough for the life-changing treatment provided to me. For over 15 years, I had been suffering with nerve problems and had sought help from a myriad of physicians and healers. Dr. Hagan made a swift diagnosis, scheduled treatment immediately, and within weeks had eliminated the nagging, annoying pain that had plagued me for years. I feel like a new person now that i have full use of my hands and arms! I am now pain-free and enjoying activities i'd had to abandon... it's incredible to have such an improvement in quality of life! I highly recommend Neuropax to anyone who struggles with the challenges of nerve-damage. The Neuropax facility is easy to get to, easy to navigate, and quite welcoming. The medical staff was friendly, prompt, and easy to work with... they made paperwork simple and explained all financial/medical procedures. Dr. Hagan is kind, thorough, and adept; he has a gentle bedside manner... and a great sense of humor! I'm overly grateful to have found Neuropax! Again, i can't thank you enough!! lisa roland.

Changes Lives!! show details Changes Lives!!
Jul 1st, 2011

My husband was seen and treated by over 15 doctors, some who recommended a treatment, others who operated, and most who sent him away with a diagnosis of "chonic groin pain". My husband is 30yrs old and was severely debilitated by pain. Dr. Hagan found, treated, and cured his pain!!! Dr. Hagan is not only a great surgeon with a good bedside manner, but he is understanding, practical, maticulous and listens to his patients. He will forever be in our thoughts and prayers for the miracle work he performs!