Plastic Surgery Specialist
12855 N Outer Forty Dr
Suite 380N
Saint Louis, MO 63141
314-434-7784
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
May 11th, 2014

This doctor ruined my life. His surgery could hardly be fixed and had to be repaired elsewhere. He also did not show any concern for what happened. I highly recommend you run for your life.

|  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

Fantastic physician. Excellent diagnostician. Can't thank him enough for curing my pain!

|  Excellent experience  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

Dr. Hagan came in on Sunday for an emergency. He also called Florida colleague to remove the sitches while I was on vacation the following week.

|  Truly Gifted and Compassionate Man  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

After suffering from severe, debilitating abdominal and groin pain for several years and visiting 8 specialists, we were referred to Dr. Hagan. He correctly diagnosed my condition at the first appointment and through denervation and nerve decompression surgery, successfully removed my pain and gave me my life back! I can not possibly say enough great things about this man and his nurse, Kirsten. I am a patient who required thinking out of the box as I have a very severe latex allergy. Dr. Hagan and the fine folks at the surgery center went above and beyond to make both surgeries safe and successful! Highly recommend!!!

|  Life-Changing!  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

I can't thank Dr. Hagan and his staff at Neuropax enough for the life-changing treatment provided to me. For over 15 years, I had been suffering with nerve problems and had sought help from a myriad of physicians and healers. Dr. Hagan made a swift diagnosis, scheduled treatment immediately, and within weeks had eliminated the nagging, annoying pain that had plagued me for years. I feel like a new person now that i have full use of my hands and arms! I am now pain-free and enjoying activities i'd had to abandon... it's incredible to have such an improvement in quality of life! I highly recommend Neuropax to anyone who struggles with the challenges of nerve-damage. The Neuropax facility is easy to get to, easy to navigate, and quite welcoming. The medical staff was friendly, prompt, and easy to work with... they made paperwork simple and explained all financial/medical procedures. Dr. Hagan is kind, thorough, and adept; he has a gentle bedside manner... and a great sense of humor! I'm overly grateful to have found Neuropax! Again, i can't thank you enough!! lisa roland.

|  Changes Lives!!  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

My husband was seen and treated by over 15 doctors, some who recommended a treatment, others who operated, and most who sent him away with a diagnosis of "chonic groin pain". My husband is 30yrs old and was severely debilitated by pain. Dr. Hagan found, treated, and cured his pain!!! Dr. Hagan is not only a great surgeon with a good bedside manner, but he is understanding, practical, maticulous and listens to his patients. He will forever be in our thoughts and prayers for the miracle work he performs!