Dr. Robert Hagan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 24th, 2016
Compassionate and thorough physician
Dr. Hagan is one of the most caring and thorough physicians I have ever encountered. Would not hesitate to recommend

July 20th, 2016
No more nerve pain
Dr. Hagan is great he had a fantastic bedside manor and truly helped me!! I can now do things like open the fridge and have no nerve pain.

May 2nd, 2016
I could easily give Dr. Hagan a thousand stars! Fantastic doctor, fantastic practice! He gave me my life back. Diagnosed with occipital neuralgia, Dr. Hagan and his staff treated me as if I was the most important patient he has ever had. CURED my condition! I highly recommend anyone who is cursed with this condition to see him, much less any type of neck and nerve pain. It is wonderful to have my life back! Thank you SO much Dr. Hagan!!

April 14th, 2016
Dr Hagan is an unbelievable surgeon. When all hope is gone go see him.

October 30th, 2015
After seeing many doctors after a hand amputation and enduring hours of pain that no medication would relieve I went to see Dr. Hagan. He tried several things that did help with pain and finally surgery that corrected the issue. I am for the most part pain free and take no medications now. He is a great man who does care about his patients!

January 5th, 2015
I was very impressed with Dr. and staff since I was referred to him for work comp. He treated me very well and listened to my issues and treated them finding the problem in a short time. His staff followed up with me scheduling my surgery. Highly recommend him to anyone requiring this type of Dr.

July 10th, 2012
Fantastic physician. Excellent diagnostician. Can't thank him enough for curing my pain!

January 18th, 2012
Excellent experience
Dr. Hagan came in on Sunday for an emergency. He also called Florida colleague to remove the sitches while I was on vacation the following week.

January 5th, 2012
Truly Gifted and Compassionate Man
After suffering from severe, debilitating abdominal and groin pain for several years and visiting 8 specialists, we were referred to Dr. Hagan. He correctly diagnosed my condition at the first appointment and through denervation and nerve decompression surgery, successfully removed my pain and gave me my life back! I can not possibly say enough great things about this man and his nurse, Kirsten. I am a patient who required thinking out of the box as I have a very severe latex allergy. Dr. Hagan and the fine folks at the surgery center went above and beyond to make both surgeries safe and successful! Highly recommend!!!

July 1st, 2011
Changes Lives!!
My husband was seen and treated by over 15 doctors, some who recommended a treatment, others who operated, and most who sent him away with a diagnosis of "chonic groin pain". My husband is 30yrs old and was severely debilitated by pain. Dr. Hagan found, treated, and cured his pain!!! Dr. Hagan is not only a great surgeon with a good bedside manner, but he is understanding, practical, maticulous and listens to his patients. He will forever be in our thoughts and prayers for the miracle work he performs!