Learn more about Dr. Robert Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haynes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Haynes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haynes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Haynes practice?
Dr. Robert Haynes practices Internal Medicine near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Internists.