A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johns, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johns graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Johns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Springfield Hospital
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
- Miles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Reagan Johns MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Johns practice?
- Dr. Robert Johns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Johns practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, VT.
See Lafayette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.