Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 35 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Johnson FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Neurological Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Southfield Neurological Surgeons.