A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Joseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Joseph, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joseph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Joseph practice?
Dr. Robert Joseph practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Haverhill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA.
See Haverhill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.