A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert King is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert King, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. King has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Randolph King MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. King practice?
- Dr. Robert King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert King practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.