Learn more about Dr. Robert King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert King is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert King, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. King has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Randolph King MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. King practice?
- Dr. Robert King has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert King practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.