A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Oakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oakley
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oakley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Oakley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oakley graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Oakley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Raymond Oakley MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Oakley practice?
- Dr. Robert Oakley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Oakley practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Gastroenterologists.