A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Orr, Pulmonologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orr
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orr Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Bronchial Diseases
- Bronchial Spasm
- Cheyne-Stokes Respiration
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Orr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Orr DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Orr practice?
- Dr. Robert Orr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Orr practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Sleep Medicine Doctors.