A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Orr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Orr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Orr practice?
Dr. Robert Orr practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Internists.