Learn more about Dr. Robert Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Parks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parks
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Parks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Parks, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rudolfs Parks FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Parks practice?
- Dr. Robert Parks has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Parks practices Otolaryngology near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hopewell Junction, NY and Jefferson Valley, NY.
See Fishkill Otolaryngologists.