A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Parks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Parks, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rudolfs Parks FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Parks practice?
- Dr. Robert Parks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Parks practices Otolaryngology near Jefferson Valley, NY.
See Jefferson Valley Otolaryngologists.