A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Parks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Parks, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Parks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 9 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Parks practice?
Dr. Robert Parks practices Otolaryngology near Jefferson Valley, NY.
See Jefferson Valley Otolaryngologists.