A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Parks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parks
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Parks, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parks has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rudolfs Parks FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Parks practice?
- Dr. Robert Parks has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Parks practices Otolaryngology near Jefferson Valley, NY.
See Jefferson Valley Otolaryngologists.