A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ramirez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramirez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rositas Ramirez MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Robert Ramirez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ramirez practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.