A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Roman practice?
Dr. Robert Roman practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.