Learn more about Dr. Robert Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Roman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Roman practice?
- Dr. Robert Roman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Roman practices Pediatrics near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Troy, MI.