Dr. Robert Roman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Roman?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Robert Roman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2015

I've been with Dr. Roman since I was a little kid. I'm 19 now, and I can safely say he's been outstanding both professionally and personally.

March 19th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Robert Roman was 2 both of my Childrens pediatrician. I did not have one selected when I was a young new Mom 28 years ago and the hospital referred me. That was one of the BEST referrals I ever got in my life! Dr. Robert Roman is the best pediatrician ever. His staff was also wonderful. There office was always more than helpful and assistance was always available in some form. My children also loved Dr. "BOB" and whether it sick or well visits looked forward and were never apprehensive to see him with his wonderful manner with children as well as parents. I did not live in the area of his office, but the drive was well worth it for the wonderful care we recieved. I have and always will recommend Dr. Robert Roman to anyone looking for a GREAT pediatrician!

October 10th, 2011

He is the Best!

I have been using Dr Bob for 13 years. I moved to Virginia 9 years ago but I still use Dr Bob. I drive over 600 miles to see Dr Bob for check ups ,sinus and more. People think I'm crazy but I feel if you have found the best why use someone who is less.

June 7th, 2010

Dr. Roman is a thorough doctor and he is really nice to the children. His office staff is wonderful. I do agree with the previous comment about him being a bit condescending at times. I feel like my kids are getting good care at his practice, so I'll keep coming back.

April 5th, 2009

Very conservative in treatment. Likes to see patients back in 2-3 days, before he gives antibiotics. (Which can delay patient getting better.) Nice staff, very clean office. Dr. Roman can be condescending towards parents if he thinks you are being over protective of son/daughter.

March 23rd, 2016