Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by JoAnne Dorow (Bertani) on Mar 19th, 2013

Dr. Robert Roman was 2 both of my Childrens pediatrician. I did not have one selected when I was a young new Mom 28 years ago and the hospital referred me. That was one of the BEST referrals I ever got in my life! Dr. Robert Roman is the best pediatrician ever. His staff was also wonderful. There office was always more than helpful and assistance was always available in some form. My children also loved Dr. "BOB" and whether it sick or well visits looked forward and were never apprehensive to see him with his wonderful manner with children as well as parents. I did not live in the area of his office, but the drive was well worth it for the wonderful care we recieved. I have and always will recommend Dr. Robert Roman to anyone looking for a GREAT pediatrician!

|  He is the Best!  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2011

I have been using Dr Bob for 13 years. I moved to Virginia 9 years ago but I still use Dr Bob. I drive over 600 miles to see Dr Bob for check ups ,sinus and more. People think I'm crazy but I feel if you have found the best why use someone who is less.

|  show details
Jun 7th, 2010

Dr. Roman is a thorough doctor and he is really nice to the children. His office staff is wonderful. I do agree with the previous comment about him being a bit condescending at times. I feel like my kids are getting good care at his practice, so I'll keep coming back.

|  show details
Apr 4th, 2009

Very conservative in treatment. Likes to see patients back in 2-3 days, before he gives antibiotics. (Which can delay patient getting better.) Nice staff, very clean office. Dr. Roman can be condescending towards parents if he thinks you are being over protective of son/daughter.