Dr. Robert Scheinberg MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Dallas, TX

November 16th, 2016
NOT the Greatest
Waited over 1 hr; PA agitated that she had to get in-house forms that were never provided to me. Doctor blatantly stated Osteoporosis is NOT painful-a HUGE lie; stated he'd use cortisone AFTER I advd him my T-score (bone density) level is so high I can't have steroids; then he said "I'd not touch you with a ten foot pole" and "yeah surgery will make you better faster but you can find a surgeon who'll do it." MAJOR JERK. They made me wait in exam room 40 minutes; waited in lobby 53 mins. Two hrs of my life lost to an alleged surgeon in same hospital where another hifhly respected surgeon said I DO need surgery. RUN.

May 18th, 2016
I actually really like the doctor, however, the office staff in his Weston Office, especially the office manager are VERY unprofessional. If you need a surgery good luck getting an appointment or even a call back. I never received follow up calls or information. I had to do all the calling and I kept getting transferred to voice mails. Like the doctor, dislike the staff.

February 9th, 2016
WORTH THE WAIT!
He is is such demand you will wait to see him , however it was well worth the wait. I had arthroscopic surgeries on both hips.I was impressed that on the evening of the surgery he personally called to check on me. Only 2 weeks post on the second surgery, but almost pain free!!

January 27th, 2016
Dr. Scheinberg, Shanda and David are the best. I drive all the way from Aubrey to see them and it is well worth the drive. I always fell well taken care of when I leave their office.

December 28th, 2015
Excellent!!
An excellent surgeon! He is fantastic at making you feel like you matter and your concerns are important too....

September 19th, 2015
Best doctor around
He is an awesome doctor with a great bedside manor and very good looking. He is compassionate as well. He operated on both of my knees and my husbands shoulder. He is the absolute best

August 28th, 2015
I've been through several surgical procedures with Dr Scheinberg. He is the best of the best and I wouldn't go to anyone else for my orthopedic needs