Learn more about Dr. Robert Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Segal, Cardiologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Segal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Segal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rafael Segal MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Segal practice?
- Dr. Robert Segal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Segal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, and New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians.