inactive

Robert Segal MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease New York, NY

August 6th, 2014
From the very first moment I arrived to the second I left, I felt warmly welcomed and cared for. Dr. Segal and his entire staff was very attentive, professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Segal listened carefully to the symptoms I was having and all the tests were done in one room during that first visit. All of the test results were given to me upon completion, before ever leaving the office. Going to a doctors appointment, especially for a cardiovascular consultation, can be scary. Thankfully the staff made me feel very comfortable and eased my anxiety about the appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Segal to anyone in need of a cardiologist.

October 4th, 2012
LOVE THIS DOCTOR
Seriously AMAZING!

June 8th, 2012
I found the staff to be cordial and through, and Dr Doctor Segal was very informative and professional.

May 29th, 2011
Dr. Rober Segal......... The BEST in Show
If you havent already seen Dr. Segal, I urge you make an appointment ASAP. Dr. Segals Facility and his Expertise have yet to be Matched. Even the waiting room is a pleasure spend time. I can say confidently your first visit certainly wont be your Last. Thank You Dr. Segal for All you have Done and Continue to Do. You are very much Appreciated. I hope this review was helpful,Mr. Dashti

December 27th, 2010
Definetly recommend Dr.Segal to anyone
I already recommended Dr.Segal to my family and friends. He was very pleasant and very professional and took his time with me one on one. I have alot of family history of heart disease and he made sure he knew everything about it. His staff was also very wonderful, they were all very friendly. The doctor and his staff all made me feel comfortable and welcomed. Thank you!

December 27th, 2010
I SAW DR. SEGAL IN JUNE, HE IS AWESOME, HELPED ME OUT AND MADE ME FEEL BETTER WITH CHEST PAIN I WAS HAVING. PLUS I CALLED AND I GOT AN APPOINTMENT THE NEXT DAY, HIS OFFICE IS SPEECHLESS AND THE STAFF IS SO POLITE. THANK YOU DR. SEGAL.

April 3rd, 2010
Was referred to him recently and had a great experience.

February 2nd, 2009
ROSLYN L ROGERS
THE OFFICE STAFF IS HELPFUL, FRIENDLY AND MAKES YOU FEEL AT HOME/EASE. DR SEGAL IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, TAKES THE TIME TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND EXPLAINS THINGS TO YOU AND SHOWS A GENUINE CONCERN FOR YOUR MEDICAL NEEDS.