inactive

Robert Segal MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease New York, NY

April 4th, 2016
Mean heartless dr in meat mkt practice
I was traumatized by Dr. Segal. Is he paying for positive reviews? His practice is a meat market. Low level associates do critical tasks like take the input history (current symptoms). When I said I preferred to have Dr Segal take my history, he stormed in (1 hr later) screaming that in his office we did things his way & I was to put on my clothes & leave, he would refund my copay. When I started crying, he yelled at me for that. I said I was sick, pls don't, he insisted I leave. He's a horror.

August 6th, 2014
From the very first moment I arrived to the second I left, I felt warmly welcomed and cared for. Dr. Segal and his entire staff was very attentive, professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Segal listened carefully to the symptoms I was having and all the tests were done in one room during that first visit. All of the test results were given to me upon completion, before ever leaving the office. Going to a doctors appointment, especially for a cardiovascular consultation, can be scary. Thankfully the staff made me feel very comfortable and eased my anxiety about the appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Segal to anyone in need of a cardiologist.

August 6th, 2014

April 11th, 2014
Dr. Segal saved my life. He was persistent in doing an angioplasty (I kept putting off) that required two stents. He is very caring, patient, soft spoken and well educated in his field. His referrals are to the best doctors in their fields. His office is very modern and pleasant. And his very qualified and dedicated staff superb. You can't ask for anyone better.

October 4th, 2012
LOVE THIS DOCTOR
Seriously AMAZING!

October 4th, 2012
LOVE THIS DOCTOR
Seriously AMAZING!

June 8th, 2012
I found the staff to be cordial and through, and Dr Doctor Segal was very informative and professional.

June 8th, 2012

May 29th, 2011
Dr. Rober Segal......... The BEST in Show
If you havent already seen Dr. Segal, I urge you make an appointment ASAP. Dr. Segals Facility and his Expertise have yet to be Matched. Even the waiting room is a pleasure spend time. I can say confidently your first visit certainly wont be your Last. Thank You Dr. Segal for All you have Done and Continue to Do. You are very much Appreciated. I hope this review was helpful,Mr. Dashti

May 29th, 2011
Dr. Rober Segal......... The BEST in Show

December 27th, 2010
Definetly recommend Dr.Segal to anyone
I already recommended Dr.Segal to my family and friends. He was very pleasant and very professional and took his time with me one on one. I have alot of family history of heart disease and he made sure he knew everything about it. His staff was also very wonderful, they were all very friendly. The doctor and his staff all made me feel comfortable and welcomed. Thank you!

December 27th, 2010