Learn more about Dr. Robert Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Slater, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slater
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slater Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Slater has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Slater MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Slater practice?
- Dr. Robert Slater has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Slater practices Surgery near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Surgeons.