Learn more about Dr. Robert Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Slater, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slater
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slater Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Slater has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Slater MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Slater practice?
- Dr. Robert Slater has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Slater practices Surgery near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Surgeons.