A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tawil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tawil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tawil, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tawil graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tawil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Raphael Tawil MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Tawil practice?
- Dr. Robert Tawil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tawil practices Dermatology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ruskin, FL.
See Tampa Dermatologists.