Dr. Robert Tawil MD Patient Reviews

4.7

March 5th, 2014
A very good doctor
Very professional and personable. His staff is amazing as well.

December 23rd, 2013
Exceptional Physician
There are few doctors that I have met and medical offices I have visited that compare to Dr. Robert Tawil's (pronounced like towel). When I approached the front door a NO CREDIT CARD OF ANY KIND sign greeted me. I thought to myself, great check or cash only. Who carries a check books around anymore? And cash, forget about it. After meeting the very friendly staff and filling out the least amount of paperwork I have ever been required to complete in a doctors office; I noticed some advertisements on the wall. Upon closer inspection I noticed they were clips from magazines and newspaper articles. The display that garnered most of my attention (I was in the waiting room for less than 5 minutes so I had to take a picture of the following article because my eyes were on it for 10 seconds before my name was called ) was titled "Top Doctors." How they comprised the list of top doctors in the US was by asking 260,000 physicians a simple question. Who would you trust with your loved one's care? Dr. Tawil received seven mentions! I have not yet completed a minor procedure that is scheduled for tomorrow. But I have COMPLETE CONFIDENCE in his ability to do the best work possible. If you need a dermatologist run, do not walk and visit with Dr. Tawil. Just be sure to bring cash or your checkbook. Lol.