Dr. Robert Tawil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Tawil?

March 21st, 2017

Dr. Tawil is an amazing physician. He truly cares about his patients. His office staff is wonderful and my family would highly recommend our friends and family to this office!

March 5th, 2014

A very good doctor

Very professional and personable. His staff is amazing as well.

December 23rd, 2013

Exceptional Physician

There are few doctors that I have met and medical offices I have visited that compare to Dr. Robert Tawil's (pronounced like towel). When I approached the front door a NO CREDIT CARD OF ANY KIND sign greeted me. I thought to myself, great check or cash only. Who carries a check books around anymore? And cash, forget about it. After meeting the very friendly staff and filling out the least amount of paperwork I have ever been required to complete in a doctors office; I noticed some advertisements on the wall. Upon closer inspection I noticed they were clips from magazines and newspaper articles. The display that garnered most of my attention (I was in the waiting room for less than 5 minutes so I had to take a picture of the following article because my eyes were on it for 10 seconds before my name was called ) was titled "Top Doctors." How they comprised the list of top doctors in the US was by asking 260,000 physicians a simple question. Who would you trust with your loved one's care? Dr. Tawil received seven mentions! I have not yet completed a minor procedure that is scheduled for tomorrow. But I have COMPLETE CONFIDENCE in his ability to do the best work possible. If you need a dermatologist run, do not walk and visit with Dr. Tawil. Just be sure to bring cash or your checkbook. Lol.

March 21st, 2017