A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Taylor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Roland Taylor MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Robert Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Taylor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.