Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

by Laura C. on Nov 5th, 2015

Dr. Taylor it the absolute best. He helped to save my life. Excellent, kind, patient, brilliant. Incredible bedside manner. You never feel rushed and he genuinely cares.

Jul 16th, 2015

Dr. Taylor is one of my greatest friends. He has always been very happy to help. He has even encouraged me to call him in the middle of the night , if necessary.

by E. A. Adamiak on Oct 3rd, 2014

If you're making an app't with Dr. Taylor it means you're nervous, anxious and frightened most likey with a positive biopsy result. He will answer all your questions fully and attempt to ease your fears. I know he did mine and I was very frightened. He's a skilled physician and surgeon. His bedside manner is extremely gentle and comforting. I would recommend Dr. Taylor to any woman who needs skilled care. I rate him a 4 .

by Anita Perrucci on Jan 7th, 2014

Dr. Taylor is a wonderful doctor and surgeon. I felt very comfortable and trusted him very much. He has nice bedside manners. He explains and answers all your questions. I am so grateful that I had him for a surgeon because I was scared having uterine cancer. I would recommend this doctor to any women who needs surgery!

Top-notch show details Top-notch
Jun 13th, 2013

Dr. Taylor is an excellent surgeon. I was diagnosed with an aggressive, rare type of ovarian cancer in late 2011. The diagnosis came as a terrible shock, since I have no family history. Dr. Taylor performed 2 surgeries for me, with no complications and minimal scarring. I had no way of knowing just how important this decision would be when I went in for a consult, but he saved my life and put me into remission. Surgery is the single most important factor in determining outcomes for ovarian cancer. He is straight-forward, caring, and takes the time to explain complex issues. I'm being monitored at Memorial Sloan Kettering now, and my oncologist there believes Dr. Taylor's surgical skills are top-notch, too.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Kimberly on Mar 16th, 2013

I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer three years ago. Dr. Taylor took very good care of me. He is a world class surgeon with a very polite and pleasing personality. In the future, if any of my family or close friends find themselves in the situation I was in three years ago, I would definitely recommend Dr. Taylor to be their first choice.

Feb 17th, 2013

Dr. Taylor was very personable and professional. Very bright and highly skilled. Counseled me so I truly understood my treatment options and his recommendations. Dr. Taylor is a model caring and compassionate surgeon that other docs should take lessons from

Feb 16th, 2013

Dr. Taylor is a great surgeon. I had robotic hysterectomy and I was so pleased with minimal scarring and ablity to return to work very quickly.

Mar 19th, 2012

Dr. Taylor is very caring, professional and I would recommend him to my friends. He did my surgery and I couldn't be more pleased with the reuslts.

Great doctor, great man show details Great doctor, great man
Apr 22nd, 2011

I've seen Dr. Taylor over the past 10 years. He has performed several surgeries including a hysterectomy on me. I have never seen a doctor who is not only beyond competent, but kind and compassionate. He was a great comfort to me and especially to my husband when we needed it most and a superior doctor and surgeon. Truly one of the finest human beings I've ever met.