Oncology Specialist (cancer), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Surgical Specialist
Video profile
Gynecologic Cancer And Pelvic Surgery Llc
101 Old Short Hills Rd
Ste 400
West Orange, NJ 07052
973-322-6770
Locations and availability (3)

by Anita Perrucci on Jan 7th, 2014

Dr. Taylor is a wonderful doctor and surgeon. I felt very comfortable and trusted him very much. He has nice bedside manners. He explains and answers all your questions. I am so grateful that I had him for a surgeon because I was scared having uterine cancer. I would recommend this doctor to any women who needs surgery!

|  Top-notch  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2013

Dr. Taylor is an excellent surgeon. I was diagnosed with an aggressive, rare type of ovarian cancer in late 2011. The diagnosis came as a terrible shock, since I have no family history. Dr. Taylor performed 2 surgeries for me, with no complications and minimal scarring. I had no way of knowing just how important this decision would be when I went in for a consult, but he saved my life and put me into remission. Surgery is the single most important factor in determining outcomes for ovarian cancer. He is straight-forward, caring, and takes the time to explain complex issues. I'm being monitored at Memorial Sloan Kettering now, and my oncologist there believes Dr. Taylor's surgical skills are top-notch, too.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
by Kimberly on Mar 16th, 2013

I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer three years ago. Dr. Taylor took very good care of me. He is a world class surgeon with a very polite and pleasing personality. In the future, if any of my family or close friends find themselves in the situation I was in three years ago, I would definitely recommend Dr. Taylor to be their first choice.

Feb 17th, 2013

Dr. Taylor was very personable and professional. Very bright and highly skilled. Counseled me so I truly understood my treatment options and his recommendations. Dr. Taylor is a model caring and compassionate surgeon that other docs should take lessons from

Feb 16th, 2013

Dr. Taylor is a great surgeon. I had robotic hysterectomy and I was so pleased with minimal scarring and ablity to return to work very quickly.

Mar 19th, 2012

Dr. Taylor is very caring, professional and I would recommend him to my friends. He did my surgery and I couldn't be more pleased with the reuslts.

|  Great doctor, great man  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

I've seen Dr. Taylor over the past 10 years. He has performed several surgeries including a hysterectomy on me. I have never seen a doctor who is not only beyond competent, but kind and compassionate. He was a great comfort to me and especially to my husband when we needed it most and a superior doctor and surgeon. Truly one of the finest human beings I've ever met.