A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vogel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vogel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vogel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogel graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Vogel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
- Fremont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vogel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Vogel practice?
- Dr. Robert Vogel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vogel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Surgeons.