A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vogel, Retina & Vitreous Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vogel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vogel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogel graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Vogel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brian Vogel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Vogel practice?
- Dr. Robert Vogel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Vogel practices Ophthalmology near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Ophthalmologists.