Learn more about Dr. Robert Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Wolf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Wolf practice?
Dr. Robert Wolf practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Urology near Woodbury Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ.
See Woodbury Heights Internists, Woodbury Heights Family Physicians, Woodbury Heights General Practitioners, and Woodbury Heights Urologists.