A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Wolf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rudolf Wolf MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Robert Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wolf practices Urology near Woodbury Heights, NJ.
See Woodbury Heights Urologists.