A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rabalais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rabalais is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabalais
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rabalais Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rabalais, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabalais graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Rabalais has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Field Memorial Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Rabalais MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Rabalais practice?
- Dr. Robert Rabalais has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rabalais practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Woodville, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Zachary, LA.
See Woodville Surgeons and Woodville Orthopedic Surgeons.