Learn more about Dr. Robert Rabalais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rabalais is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rabalais, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabalais graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Rabalais has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Field Memorial Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabalais accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Rabalais practice?
Dr. Robert Rabalais practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Zachary, LA and Centreville, MS.
See Baton Rouge Orthopedic Surgeons and Baton Rouge Sports Medicine Doctors.