A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rabalais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rabalais is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rabalais, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabalais graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Rabalais has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Field Memorial Community Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Rabalais MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Rabalais practice?
- Dr. Robert Rabalais has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rabalais practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Zachary, LA and Centreville, MS.
See Baton Rouge Surgeons and Baton Rouge Orthopedic Surgeons.