A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rabalais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rabalais is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rabalais, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabalais graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Rabalais has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Field Memorial Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Rabalais MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Rabalais practice?
- Dr. Robert Rabalais has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rabalais practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Zachary, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA and Centreville, MS.
See Zachary Orthopedic Surgeons.