Learn more about Dr. Robert Rabalais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rabalais is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabalais
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabalais Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rabalais, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabalais graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rabalais has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Field Memorial Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Rabalais MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Rabalais practice?
- Dr. Robert Rabalais has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rabalais practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Woodville, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Zachary, LA.
See Woodville Surgeons and Woodville Orthopedic Surgeons.