The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Radcliffe
Dr. Robert Radcliffe, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Radcliffe is affiliated with Mercy Hospital-Iowa City, University of Iowa Children's Hospital and Marengo Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Radcliffe has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Radcliffe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Rick Shelman
Iowa City, IA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Timothy Light
Trauma Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Iowa City, IA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Darwin Karr-Peterson
Iowa City, IA 0.14 mi29