A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Rae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Rae is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Rae, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Rae graduated from University College Dublin. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rae has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rae accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans