A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Raffel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Raffel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raffel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Raffel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Enloe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edwin Raffel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Raffel practice?
- Dr. Robert Raffel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Raffel practices Anesthesiology near Chico, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA and Phoenix, AZ.
See Chico Anesthesiologists.