A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Railey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Railey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Railey
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Railey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Railey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Railey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Broadlawns Medical Center
- Broadlawns Med Ctr, Des Moines, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert McConnell Railey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Railey practice?
- Dr. Robert Railey has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Railey practices Family Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Family Physicians.