A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Railey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Railey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Railey
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Railey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Railey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Railey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Broadlawns Medical Center
- Broadlawns Med Ctr, Des Moines, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert McConnell Railey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Railey practice?
- Dr. Robert Railey has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Railey practices Family Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Primary Care Doctors.