inactive

Robert A Raines MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 19th, 2016
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Raines is the best. He reminds me of the good old days when Doctors were Doctors who deeply cared about their patients. I take it way back to my favorite TV Doctor - "Dr. Marcus Welby". he was a loving and kind Doctor that always shows his love and concern for his patients. It's rare now-a-day to find a Doctor of such caliber but I found an awesome Doctor in Doctor Raines. Excellent

April 18th, 2013
caring, knowledgeable,cautious
He listens, cares, and knows his stuff. I highly recommend him. I only wish I had begun my foot injury care with him. Instead, he is cleaning up another physicians poor work.

May 3rd, 2012
TTerryerryTerr
The staff is very cordial and I have not had to wait more than five minutes before having the weight checked and put in a room for consultaaion/examination. Dr. Raines is is in within a few minutes and is easy to speak with and he takes the time to discuss any questions.