Learn more about Dr. Robert Rakov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rakov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rakov, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakov graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rakov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- D.M. Cogdell Memorial Hospital
- Medical Arts Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Daniel Rakov MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Rakov practice?
- Dr. Robert Rakov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rakov practices Family Medicine near Lamesa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Snyder, TX.
See Lamesa Primary Care Doctors.