Dr. Robert Raley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Raley?

December 22nd, 2014

Fabulous doctor.

March 21st, 2013

Alline is the BEST-!

Been seeing Aline for several years now and continue to be impressed by her knowledge of that latest medical information and her endless compassion. Twice she has needed to refer me to a specialist that she personally recommended- and both times I was thrilled. Her nurse and staff are also great. I've had to see Dr. Raley a few times- he was nice, but seemed distant and even a little condescending. I feel very lucky that someone recommended her to me- now it's my turn to pay it forward!

July 2nd, 2012

He is the best

January 11th, 2010

overpriced and misdiagnosed twice

I have been to Dr. Raley for several years and have finally decided he's not where I should be going. He's a loan practitioner, and that means if you have any co-pay on your annual check-up, you'll pay out the nose. My basic bloodwork and visit with a 20% copay was $400 out of my pocket.Also, he has misdiagnosed me in some very basic cases that have lead to major medical bills and even surgery. I had a high CPK level. This is often the result of having worked out before a lab test, but instead of suggesting I not work out for a week and come back to be retested, he sent me to a neurologist who subsequently (after more inconclusive tests) had me have a muscle biopsy. Much pain and several thousand dollars later, I was told there was no problem, I'd probably just worked out too close to the initial test. Also, I had an awful headache one day (it had woken me during the night), Dr. Raley's office suggested I go straight to the emergency room for a possible aneurysm. I don't believe the nurse checked with Raley, but she put me on hold for 5 minutes, consulted "the doctor" and came back telling me I really needed immediate care and an MRI. $2000 later, I had a headache still. The emergency room physician asked me 3 questions and said any doctor should have been able to tell I had nothing more than nasal congestion leading to a migraine. He and his staff have misdiagnosed me twice to the cost of almost $5000 and a scar on my left thigh. He himself is expensive since he is stand alone. I would not recommend him.

January 3rd, 2016