A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ramey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ramey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ramey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramey graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Ramey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Ramey MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Ramey practice?
- Dr. John Ramey has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ramey practices Urology near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Urologists.