A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Ramirez, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ramirez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Ramiro Ramirez MD is a male Nephrologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto R. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Roberto Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Ramirez practices Nephrology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Nephrologists.