A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rand
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rand, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rand graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Rand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rand MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Rand practice?
- Dr. Robert Rand has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rand practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Sparks, NV.
See Reno Primary Care Doctors.