A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Randall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Randall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Randall graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Randall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital Burke - CAH
- West Holt Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Randall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Randall practice?
- Dr. Robert Randall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Randall practices Family Medicine near Atkinson, NE.
See Atkinson Family Physicians.