A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Randall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Randall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randall
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Randall Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Randall graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Randall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital Burke - CAH
- West Holt Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Randall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Randall practice?
- Dr. Robert Randall has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Randall practices Family Medicine near Atkinson, NE.
See Atkinson Family Physicians.