Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Apr 7th, 2011

Diagnosed me before even looking at the MRI. This doctor KNOWS what he is doing. He did a partial knee replacement 7 years ago. The best thing I have ever done. Scar, although it's 7 inches long, is a very 'pretty' scar. No lumps, bumps or puckering. Highly recommend this surgeon!

knee replacement experience show details knee replacement experience
by Carol Nelson on Sep 7th, 2010

Dr. Ranelle has been my attending doctor for approx. 10yrs. He has always provided me with as much information as I requested, and in a manner I could understand (I am not knowledgeable in medical terms).He is more than willing to listen to what I percieve to be a medical problem (knee)and strives to help me. He has always be professional and sympathetic to my needs. I highly recommend him.

He cares and he remembers each patient show details He cares and he remembers each patient
Jun 25th, 2010

Dr. Ranelle was sanctioned for not putting enough detail in an after-operation report. This has nothing to do with his ability as a doctor or as a surgeon. He has been our family's Orthopedic Doctor since 1993, and we trust him completely. Once, when I was concerned about a procedure, he gave me his cell phone number in case I had questions!

Up Front Doctor show details Up Front Doctor
Jan 13th, 2010

Dr. Ranelle is a very good doctor and cares about the people he takes care of. He always helpful and very cofiadent in his decisions.