Orthopedic Surgeons

24 Doctors Ln
Ste 103
Clarion, PA 16214
814-849-0833
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

Diagnosed me before even looking at the MRI. This doctor KNOWS what he is doing. He did a partial knee replacement 7 years ago. The best thing I have ever done. Scar, although it's 7 inches long, is a very 'pretty' scar. No lumps, bumps or puckering. Highly recommend this surgeon!

|  knee replacement experience  |  show details
by Carol Nelson on Sep 7th, 2010

Dr. Ranelle has been my attending doctor for approx. 10yrs. He has always provided me with as much information as I requested, and in a manner I could understand (I am not knowledgeable in medical terms).He is more than willing to listen to what I percieve to be a medical problem (knee)and strives to help me. He has always be professional and sympathetic to my needs. I highly recommend him.

|  He cares and he remembers each patient  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2010

Dr. Ranelle was sanctioned for not putting enough detail in an after-operation report. This has nothing to do with his ability as a doctor or as a surgeon. He has been our family's Orthopedic Doctor since 1993, and we trust him completely. Once, when I was concerned about a procedure, he gave me his cell phone number in case I had questions!

|  Up Front Doctor  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2010

Dr. Ranelle is a very good doctor and cares about the people he takes care of. He always helpful and very cofiadent in his decisions.