A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rankin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rankin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rankin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rankin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rankin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Rankin practice?
Dr. Robert Rankin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.