Dr. Robert Rankin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Rankin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 29th, 2016

Need better receptionist

Dr. Rankin is great. The person answering the phone and scheduling appointments does not listen and seems to always be in a rush to get you off the phone. I've had to repetively ask if I could finish my sentences and there has been a lot of miscommunication because of the interruptions and not listening to the patient.

March 11th, 2015

Patient

Very nice staff, pleasant manner. Dr. Rankin was prompt, and took time to answer my questions. He is very professional and knowledgeable.

February 1st, 2014

liar

I was having problems during my pregnancy and this doctor would not listen to me. He pushed my out the door during my appointment and I ended up in the er because of this. Then I found out he lied to me. He is very arrogant and has a God like complex. As for his wife the office manager she is useless.

January 3rd, 2012

Horrible experience giving birth to my son. He mis diagnosed symptoms of Pre-eclampsia when I went to the hospital with water retention with weight gain of 9# in 3 days and very high blood pressure. He sent me home. If it was not for another Dr. In his practice I would have continued to get worse. Had severe complications after c-section that Dr. Rankin performed (sadly he was the dr performing them that day) along with an 8 day hospital stay,massive infection that continued 6 weeks after c-section and weakened me and did not allow me to bond with my newborn. He never did figure out where the infection came from! Do not see him!

November 13th, 2009

SUPER

Go to Dr. Rankin if you want someone who is extremely knowledgeable based on his long experience with real world situations. Many doctors sound like a text book, giving recommendations and statistics that almost sound rehearsed, while Dr. Rankin has the background to tell you honestly and compassionately whether any issue is likely to be something to worry about or not,and give you great advice accordingly. I would not go anywhere else! He is wonderful.

August 24th, 2009

Excellent

I have been a patient of Dr. Rankin for many years and he delivered my three children, helping me tremendously through each pregnancy and postpartum. He has an easygoing, very professional manner and has always been on the cutting edge of ob/gyn advancements his entire career. Although I moved away from his offices in the South Hills years ago, I always drive back because I feel his excellent advice and treatment are very well worth it. Visit rankinwarner.com if you care to see what he looks like now. I would very highly recommend this talented physician and wonderful person.

July 20th, 2009

Horrible treatment of daughter in labor-she went into deep depression after because of him

December 27th, 2016