Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Rao
Dr. Robert Rao, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rao is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Northwest Community Hospital and Holy Family Medical Center. Dr. Rao has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Rao has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Rao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.
Dr. Catherine Hunter
Arlington Heights, IL 0.01 mi12
Dr. Adam Murphy
Urology, General Surgery
Arlington Heights, IL 0.01 mi9
Dr. David Mahon
Arlington Heights, IL 0.01 mi30