A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rapoport, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapoport graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rapoport has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Peters Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rapoport accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rapoport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Rapoport practice?
Dr. Robert Rapoport practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Park, NY.
See Albany Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Rapoport, Dr. Bobby Rapoport, Dr. Rob Rapoport, Dr. Robbie Rapoport