Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Not my Style show details Not my Style
by SC Patient on Feb 13th, 2016

I don't do well with a dr. who is critical and who makes you feel like you a hopeless mess. Dr. R doesn't soften any blows and I often left appointments with him in tears. I found a different doctor who is kind and supportive rather than critical and I am much happier. I think he is a smart doctor but definitely not a kind one.

Not Quite show details Not Quite
by Dan T. on Mar 7th, 2015

Very unfortunate. Potential, but just not what could be. Something is off here.

Director of Product Development show details Director of Product Development
by Randy Paroda on Oct 30th, 2014

I find Dr Raquet to be a thorough, attentive physician. He takes the time to explain the results of tests, short term and long term effects, and offers relevant advice about your lifestyle and the changes that may be necessary.

Aug 18th, 2014

I think this doctor is not interested in much but getting through is day, let alone side effects. Also had the experience that when he prescribed something and was told that it was contraindicated with other meds, he was adamant about take the drug or leave his practice. Generally poor (or false) bed side manner. I hear he used to be wonderful to deal with. I never saw it.

Mar 23rd, 2009

He told me he was not interested in side effects of medications. I approached the topic with him at least 3 times because I could not believe his response.