A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ratshin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ratshin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratshin graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Ratshin MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Ratshin practice?
- Dr. Robert Ratshin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ratshin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Internists and Menlo Park Cardiologists.