Learn more about Dr. Robert Ratshin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ratshin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratshin graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Ratshin MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Ratshin practice?
- Dr. Robert Ratshin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ratshin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Internists and Mountain View Cardiologists.